Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why I Love Bloggers





I was lucky enough to have coffee with fabulous fellow bloggers Haydee, Taryn, Shelby and Brandi on Saturday, then spent some time with amazing Alexis on Monday and a huge breath of fresh air was all around me. These bright and talented ladies are classy, witty and profound, the kind who bake pies and send thank you cards like the one I received above from the winner of a give away I did on Melissa's blog.  This world rocks and I want to say thanks to you my followers for checking in, I love seeing all your gorgeous faces everyday and love that almost 1/2 of you are foreign, very fitting for my life filled with exotic friends! (and so cool that the card I got reflects that.) Cheers everyone.  


P.S. Amongst many of our wonderful conversations it was mentioned that bloggers could end up saving the world by spreading the polite and classy love, you never know.  



No comments:

Post a Comment