Monday, May 3, 2010

Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston











I can't wait to see this documentary, I read a review of it over the weekend and apparently it's like no other fashion documentary to date.  There's been so much hype around this brand lately and yes it's epic SJP is going to be calling the shots for Halston Heritage, we'll see what she has to offer in a few months but for now I'm most interested in learning about the history of the label and the iconic man himself.  


P.S. I love how flowing and happy everyone seems to be, oh the 70's, when cocaine was like aspirin and sex was with everyone, little did they know.......kind of happy to be an adult now.


Below are images from the latest SS 2010 Halston collection, I absolutely love and want them all.





No comments:

Post a Comment