Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Bunny In The City


This is one of the greatest blogs EVER.  LA stylist to the stars Amanda Reno is so in the know it's unbelievable. She posts the most amazing, beautiful and often spicy photos throughout the day and educates her followers spotlighting the best that ever was, currently is and includes many other interesting tidbits of information.  If you haven't gone there yet GO, Summer Bunny In The City filled with "stun gun gorgeousness" and everything that's "yummy as cake".  Below are pictures from the last week, amazing........(oh yeah and she helps rescue dogs all the time, if your in the LA area and want a pooch contact her.)












































Love it.

Ok, this blog world is seriously amazing, I've not only met the cutest chicest fellow bloggers recently, in my inbox today was a link to the trailer for the Halston documentary from reelzchannel.com.  I was beyond grateful for a sneak peak and I cannot believe how fabulous the film is, seriously I'm a flutter.  They had a good time back then to say the least, he was Unbelievable....I cannot wait to see it, have a look here.




No comments:

Post a Comment