Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Red Carter Swim 2010








Swimsuit season is upon us and as I went scouring for the best bikinis I ran into Red Carter's line shown at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim last July in Miami.  Not only do I love these bikinis the styling blew me away! Being a huge fan of black lipstick (in the right situation) I do believe it works here, the hair is amazing, loving the bangles and the suits are super cute while being realistic to wear.  I'm all for fashion in swim but living by the beach I tend to be in a suit all summer and the over glammed, chains everywhere, criss cross pieces don't create the best tan lines.  Now Red Carter did have some insane fashion pieces that were incredible to look at, I just wouldn't wear them but I highly recommend you take a peak for fun, to see them click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment