Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's All About The Style








I'm loving these two pictures from UK stylist Katarzyna Kacik's portfolio.  Styling is my favorite thing in the world, I do it a lot with jewelry and I just had the pleasure of working with the most lovely new client revamping her entire wardrobe.  We shopped for 17 hours in 2 days which was quite a whirlwind; she was leaving on an important trip, was under the gun and ended up looking incredible.  It was so fun to see the transformation, nothing gave me more pleasure then to see her bloom into a total hottie.  Although I've had opportunities to pursue work in LA I just couldn't take living in the city full time or deal with the commute but the pictures above are inspiring me to somehow figure it out......





No comments:

Post a Comment