Thursday, June 10, 2010

Elle France













These are some gorgeous make up looks for the hot hot summer thanks to Elle France, I absolutely love them.  I do have to say being the eco-friendly, bio degradable freak that I am that although many of you love and covet your favorite brands, scents, polishes, etc., the reality is traditional make up and perfume is very toxic and has been highly linked to cancer.  I know it's a sad truth and believe me I wish it weren't so....the good news is there's a solution!  There are so many all natural brands available it's amazing.  Aveda has a great line, Whole Foods, Henry's or whatever organic market is in your hood should have multiple lines to choose from (with tons of colors) and any Internet search will bring up lots of natural cosmetic companies!!  (Sorry for the preach, I just couldn't post this editorial any other way and I really loved it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment