Thursday, April 15, 2010

Greece






















My BFF Molly has decided to join me on my quest to go to as many fashion shows from around the world (until we die) and first on our list is Greece.  She was inspired by the post on Dimitris Dassios (Greek Fashion Week) then I followed it with World Fashion Fall 2010 and that was it,  she jumped on board ready to see catwalks across the globe.  Since I compared Dassios' amazing clothes to the beaches of his homeland I had to post some pictures of the white beauties, the clothes will be the motivating factor to get to Greece but lounging on the beaches will be at the top of the list!  The Pantheon will be another must as well as shopping in Athens...we'll definitely stay somewhere fabulous, I just have to figure out how to get us into some show's....


No comments:

Post a Comment