Friday, September 3, 2010

Up Close And Personal





I swooned and gasped when I saw this picture from Melbourne's Recent Spring/Summer 2010 Fashion Week, this is from the line Thurley..so gorgeous!  While we enter fall the folks down under are just about to whoop it up.....Speaking of ~ Happy Labor Day Weekend~ wishing you all the best holiday!

P.S. Sara from Trice of Life passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to me after receiving it herself, I'm very flattered and supposed to share 7 things about myself so since were up close and personal today I thought, why not?

1. I spent my teens and twenties entwined in the skateboard/surf industry amongst famous pros and incredible artists/designers who inspired me to create, without these crazy talented boys I would not be doing what I'm doing today!

2. Sake is my drink of choice but I am in love with champagne, beer and order vodka out on the town.

3. Coffee makes my life 100 times better and I crave afternoon americanos & cappuccinos.

4. I believe we are responsible for our destiny, we are the manifestors of our lives, whatever you think about you will get so stay positive!

5. I currently rock out to Bloc Party at the gym obsessively.

6. I live for holidays, vacations and weekends!

7.  I feel like a reincarnated mexican, act like a european and dress like a city slicker all while being a total So Cal beach gal.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 others,  so I pick Haydee from Happenstance, Kendall from KendallK, Bianca from Bink and Boo, Alexandra from Rustic Rooster, Alexis from Fern and Feather, Julia from San Diego Songbird, Jules from The Diversion Project and Brandi at Not Your Average Ordinary.....I guess I'm at 8, oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment