Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Very Mad...












How fantastic does Shalom look in this editoral from Vogue Uk June 2010?  It's so nice to see her front and center, the photos are styled perfectly (notice the socks) and of course I'm totally in love with the jewelry....so much so that I actually have animal print shown again two days in a row, now that's a powerful necklace!  This post is in honor of all my peeps who are completly Mad Men obsessed (Haydee, Alexis.....etc)  These ladies have been chomping at the bit for the new season and even though it competes with The Gates (Sundays at 10 pm) I'm happy for everyone to have their favorite show back in action...(lord knows I find some very "Mad" bling all the time, maybe I should email this shows stylist?!)


P.S. Woke up to a bright and sunny summer morning....yippee, the sun's back in So Cal.






No comments:

Post a Comment